15-day learning plan to help you improve your skills in Azure administration:
Day 1: Azure Fundamentals
- Start with the basics by studying the Azure Fundamentals certification (AZ-900) learning path on Microsoft Learn.
- Familiarize yourself with Azure’s core concepts, services, and deployment models.
Day 2: Virtual Machines and Networking
- Dive into Azure Virtual Machines and learn how to deploy and manage them.
- Understand Azure Virtual Networks, subnets, and network security groups.
Day 3: Azure Storage and Backup
- Explore Azure Storage services like Blob storage, File storage, and Azure Disk Storage.
- Learn how to configure backups and disaster recovery using Azure Backup.
Day 4: Azure Active Directory
- Gain an understanding of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and its role in identity management.
- Learn how to create and manage users, groups, and applications in Azure AD.
Day 5: Azure Resource Manager
- Study Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and its role in managing and organizing Azure resources.
- Learn how to use ARM templates for infrastructure deployment and management.
Day 6: Azure Security and Governance
- Explore Azure Security Center and Azure Policy for managing security and compliance in Azure.
- Understand how to implement role-based access control (RBAC) and monitor Azure resources.
Day 7: Azure Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Learn how to monitor and troubleshoot Azure resources using Azure Monitor.
- Understand how to set up alerts, collect diagnostics data, and analyze logs.
Day 8: Azure Virtual Networks
- Deep dive into Azure Virtual Networks and learn advanced concepts like VPN gateways, ExpressRoute, and Azure Firewall.
Day 9: Azure Active Directory Advanced Topics
- Explore advanced Azure AD topics like conditional access, multi-factor authentication, and Azure AD Connect for hybrid environments.
Day 10: Azure Automation and PowerShell
- Learn how to automate Azure tasks using Azure Automation and PowerShell.
- Explore concepts like runbooks, scheduling, and managing automation assets.
Day 11: Azure DevOps and CI/CD
- Understand how to set up continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Learn how to automate application deployments to Azure.
Day 12: Azure Governance and Cost Management
- Explore Azure Policy, Azure Blueprint, and Azure Cost Management for effective governance and cost control.
- Understand how to implement tags, policies, and budgets.
Day 13: Azure Data Services
- Dive into Azure data services like Azure SQL Database, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Learn how to provision, manage, and secure these data services.
Day 14: Azure Networking Services
- Explore advanced Azure networking services like Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Learn how to configure and manage these services for high availability and scalability.
Day 15: Exam Preparation
- Review the topics covered in the previous days and identify any areas for further study.
- Take practice exams or quizzes to test your knowledge and prepare for relevant Azure certifications.
Remember to practice hands-on exercises and labs throughout your learning journey to reinforce your understanding of the concepts. Good luck with your Azure administration skills development
Microsoft Azure Learning Link